Tales of Tadeusz

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Life in General

The Baby is coming down with a cold, and he seems to have his day and night confused. So I took care of him from 2 to 5 in the morning last night. And then I handed him off to his mother who only griped a little bit. Wonderful woman.

Did the Laundry, and found 38 bucks in various pockets. I guess I should clean more often.

Got Gabby started on online gaming at Gaming Outpost. Hope she likes it.

Mr. C is happy watching Teletubbies and eating his burger, popcorn, and green beans, and guzzling milk.

Got a decent bit of housecleaning done today, and got my lady a small gift for Mother's Day tommorrow. We'll do the Rio Colarado lunch also tommorrow, I think as a holiday.

We put in both AC units since the temp hit ninety today.

It was a good day. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home