Tales of Tadeusz

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hohenwald News: Videolog Update

I still want to start video-logging, and put up pictures of my beautiful and charming community up on the web. I can do this with my Olympus D-390. The Veo Advanced Connect web camera triggers a scary warning from Microsoft that this might destabilize my system now or in the future. Since my system is very important to me, I'll take the cautious route, and the Ladyfaire has tried to contact Veo.

We'll see how that goes.

But even if I use both, I still cannot do true videos. The Olympus has no sound, and very little memory. The Veo is non-portable. The kind lady Ryanne at Freevlog.org suggests I go online at Yahoo shopping, and buy a sd200 Canon and a 512mb flash memory card which a friend got for $250. But thats a little steep right now.

So, right now, at the reasonable best, I can take still pictures. That, after writing it, seems like a good idea. Does that happen to you? You have no plan, you write about that fact, and bang, up springs a plan to ambush you!

More vid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home