Tales of Tadeusz

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Hohenwald News: Border Raids

Border Raids, at Cumberland Centre, east of I-65, is next weekend. It starts on Friday.

I hope to drop by early, and take some set-up shots for my Choose-Y-Own Adventure Movie.

And then I'll be by on Friday to take some more shots.

Now I just need a rough scene layout, and some flyers. But I'm going to try to take it easier this week on the writing front since I'm a bit burned out. Still need to email the attachment of the Murder Mystery to a company, but that will be late tonight or Monday. I'm on schedule there.

Addendum: Umm, thats weekend after next, or the weekend of the 24th. Its MGM, Movies, Games, and Mayhem that is this coming weekend (the weekend before the 24th). But MGM should be fun, and it gives me a chance to get some more junk out of my house to sell at a yard sale (perhaps a fair day since this the Current Middle Ages, after all.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home