Tales of Tadeusz

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Hohenwald News: Science News

The next Meeting of the Minds, an Intelligent Design Carnival of Blogs, is up. I'll have to drop on over there and check it out.

Myself, I might even post something for the following one. I have a question which needs answering. That is, do most evolutionists subscribe to an a priori assumption of a materialist universe as Phillip Johnson alleges. If so, its pretty damning to their viewpoint, because such an assumption is totally unfair to an arguement between IDers and evolutionists.

Its worse than heads I win, tales you lose. Its you lose before the coin is even tossed.

But I'm not sure Mr. Johnson's description is accurate.

Addendum: I'm not sure the second one is up yet. It seems that this was an announcement of its upcoming nature. As I'm always in a rush, I'm not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home