Tales of Tadeusz

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hohenwald News: Ebay Questions

One of the benefits of something like ebay is that it allows us, those in a low-cost area, to sell to those in a high-cost area. Both sides get happy, but I'm mostly focused on the "us" here since one of the goals of this blog is to offer means of my local, economically depressed community to find a way to make some cash, err, generate a positive, continuing revenue stream.

I've heard a lady sold some stuff around her house for a thousand bucks last month, and while I don't have a great deal of stuff that I want to sell, I do have a few things I want to get rid off, and I wonder...

Anybody out there have any knowledge they want to share?

4 Comments:

  • "I just came across your blog about make money on ebayand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** make money on ebay so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM  

  • I'm new to the internet but I am an absolute ebay nut. I have started to put together ebay buying site. Ebay selling will hopefully follow.

    By Anonymous kerry, at 5:39 AM  

  • I'm new to the internet but I am an absolute ebay nut. I have started to put together ebay buying site. Ebay selling will hopefully follow.

    By Anonymous keilo, at 7:44 AM  

  • I'm new to the internet but I am an absolute ebay nut. I have started to put together ebay buying site. Ebay selling will hopefully follow.

    By Anonymous kerry, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home