Tales of Tadeusz

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tennessee Writer: Explanations and Stories

I haven't been doing much blogging because I just stumbled on to how big the online, paying market for SF and Horror is, and I've been writing, revising old stuff, and so on in quite the flurry of productiveness.

Let us see...
Monkey Singularity...Vingean superhumanity crossed with humor and Creationism
Kim-n-bits...horror
The Copyright...flash fiction making fun of the excessive copyright protections we have today.
No Safe Harbor...flash fiction dealing with China's crackdowns on bloggers
And I wrote an "excerpt" for the Unwritten Library.

Those are sent out, and yes, sending out is an endeavour.

I also have Generation Gap in which a modern vampire confronts an elder vampire who was also a concentration camp guard. Not sent out yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home