Tales of Tadeusz

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hohenwald News: Shire of Delvingrim Meeting

The local SCA shire, which covers a huge chunk of Middle Tennessee, had their monthly meeting at Lion Park in Columbia. A fair-sized group attended, at least by the time, I arrived, which was late.

They are planning to run Hooves and Paws, an equestrian (that means horses, folks, as in Daddy, can I have a pony?) event at Glaedenfeld, err Cumberland Center (the name has changed, but I still think of it as Gladenfeld) this fall. I'll try to get more data on it later, but it looks good.

And Update: Its November 4-6 which they told me, but I forgot. But Cumberland Centre has a very nice website.

Good food, nice and extensive site, quick access to modern conveniences if neccessary, bathrooms, campground, and entertainment all at a very reasonable price.

I've said it before, but for your entertainment dollar, an SCA event is hard to beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home