Tales of Tadeusz

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Weekly Update: Vacation Breeds Vacation

Not always, but you know how people say they need a vacation to recover from their vacation? Well, I had vacation today, I got a couple hours reading a novel at a Chinese restauraunt by myself without kids or wife. Just like in the old days (which were pretty dull, and often painful, but its nice to revisit my wild party days of sitting in restauraunts peacefully reading books).

So I should be finding a site to send my stories to, or expanding my RED/BLUE Civil War game setting, or revising I, Tadeusz, or writing a story...instead, I'm going to play a card game on Neopets. May get a little work done, but not much.

1 Comments:

  • Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of child game.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home